Monday 6 June 2016

The post where you get to know me | HELLO!

I have done this before. The writing, the picture-taking - the whole blogging shabang but it was getting too much. I wasn't writing as me anymore, I was writing as the person I wanted to be and than it hit me.
I can be that person.
The person that takes amazing photos.
The person who puts time and effort into all posts.
The person that doesn't blog on a whim but because they like it.

So here I am. I am being that person.

Basically, my name is Kulsoom (cool.soom), I'm twenty and a professional wallflower, aspiring writer/publisher, literature major and Instagram connoisseur (at least I like to think I am). My favorite pastimes include Netflix-ing, editing pictures and pretending my life is a sitcom...this is beginning to sound like a Tinder profile but I've already got a ring on that finger.

So that's about it. I'm nothing special but I hope Becoming Austen becomes something special.

PS. I live for Jane Austen, hence the name. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment